Are you ready to indulge in a sweet treat that will transport you straight to chocolate heaven? Look no further because we have the perfect recipe for you! Introducing our Copycat Crumbl Frozen Hot Chocolate Cookie – a mouthwatering combination of rich and creamy frozen hot chocolate, nestled inside a perfectly baked cookie. With each bite, prepare yourself for an explosion of irresistible flavors and textures that will leave you begging for more. Whether it's a cozy winter evening or a scorching summer day, this delightful dessert is bound to satisfy your cravings all year round. So get your aprons on and let's dive into this heavenly creation together!
1+1⁄2 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup cocoa powder
homemade chocolate frosting;
½ cup heavy cream
4 tbsp powder sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
• Cream the butter and granulated sugar together until light and creamy.
• Add in the egg and mix until combined.
• Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and mix just until combined.
• Using a large cookie scoop out 9 cookie dough balls, place them on the prepared baking sheet and
gently flatten to about ½ inch in thickness.
• Bake in the preheated oven at 350F (180C) for 10 minutes.
• Make the chocolate frosting; whip the heavy cream, powder sugar and hot cocoa powder until
light and fluffy.
• Fill the piping bag with chocolate frosting.
• Pipe the frosting on cooled-down cookies top with some mini marshmallows
This copycat Crumbl frozen hot chocolate cookie recipe is a delicious and easy way to bring the joy of Crumbl cookies into your own home. With its rich and decadent flavors, it's sure to be a hit with anyone who tries it. Plus, by making it at home, you can customize the toppings and make it just the way you like it. So why not give this recipe a try and indulge in a sweet treat that will satisfy all your cravings? Your taste buds will thank you!