100 Grand Candy Bar Cupcakes
If you love the 100 Grand Bars, you will love these milk chocolate chewy caramel 100 Grand cupcakes. The 100 Grand is not the most favorite candy bar of my boys, so every Halloween I am excited to make these cupcakes with their leftover candy. The best part for me personally is taking the candy bar pieces and placing them inside for a special sweet surprise. If 100 Grand isn't for you check out our Milky Way Cupcakes and Snickers Cupcakes. Looking for more of a peanut butter cupcake? Check out our Nutty Buddy Cupcake.
These chocolate caramel candy bar cupcakes are loaded with flavor. A chocolate cake base with a candy bar melted into the middle, then topped with chocolate frosting, candy bits and drizzled in caramel.
Are you craving a sweet treat that's sure to make your taste buds do a happy dance? Look no further, because we've got an irresistible recipe just for you! Get ready to indulge in the ultimate dessert experience with our 100 Grand candy bar cupcakes. These little bites of heaven are packed with all the gooey caramel, crispy rice, and rich chocolate goodness you love from the iconic candy bar. So grab your apron and get ready to whip up a batch of these delectable treats that will have everyone begging for seconds!
So let's get baking!
Servings: 24 cupcakes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 12-15 minutes
Down time: 1 hour
You will need the following items to make this recipe:
Measuring cups, large bowl and mixer or stand mixer, cupcake pan and liners, knife, cutting board, pastry bags, 1M frosting tip
Ingredients needed for 100 Grand Candy Bar Cupcakes
● 15.25 oz box chocolate cake mix
● 1 cup water
● ½ cup vegetable oil
● 3 eggs
● 16 oz chocolate frosting
● 12 100 Grand Fun Size candy bars
● 2-3 tbsp caramel sauce
Directions for your 100 Grand Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake pan with paper liners.
2. Add the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs to a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, and beat on low speed for 3 minutes.
3. Divide the batter between the 24 cupcake liners.
4. Cut 8 of the candy bars into thirds, and place one piece into the center of each cupcake batter.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow cupcakes to cool for 1 hour.
6. Equip a pastry bag with the 1M frosting tip and pipe frosting onto the cupcakes.
7. Chop the remaining 3 candy bars into small pieces. Sprinkle on the frosted cupcakes.
8. Drizzle caramel sauce over all of the cupcakes.
In conclusion, 100 Grand candy bar cupcakes are a delicious and unique dessert that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. These cupcakes offer the perfect combination of rich chocolate cake, creamy caramel filling, and crunchy candy bar topping. With just a few simple ingredients and easy steps, you can create these indulgent treats in no time. Whether for a special occasion or simply as a tasty treat at home, 100 Grand candy bar cupcakes are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser. So go ahead and give them a try – your taste buds will thank you!
These cupcakes can be stored in an airtight container.