Turkey Rub Recipe; Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with a flavor-packed turkey using our signature rub.
Are you ready to take your turkey dinner to a whole new level of flavor perfection? Look no further! We have the ultimate turkey rub recipe that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight. Whether you're a seasoned cook or a novice in the kitchen, this mouthwatering blend of spices is bound to make your Thanksgiving feast the talk of the town. So grab your apron, roll up your sleeves, and get ready for an unforgettable culinary adventure as we unveil our secret Turkey Rub Recipe – guaranteed to make every bite simply irresistible!
Turkey Rub Recipe
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Yields: 8 Tablespoons
This homemade Turkey Rub is a tasty way to kick up your turkey game a notch. Rub it straight on the turkey skin for a gorgeous color and flavor every time. Quick to make and odds are, all the ingredients are already in your pantry!
Ingredients For Turkey Rub Recipe
● 2 Tablespoons Paprika
● 1 Tablespoon Coarse Salt
● 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
● 1 Tablespoon Dried Thyme
● 1 Tablespoon Dried Rosemary
● 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
● 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
Directions To Make Your Turkey Rub
Combine all ingredients in a small-medium mixing bowl and whisk until fully combined.
Store in a sealed jar or container in a cool, dry area for up to 3 months.
Tips & Tricks For Your Turkey Rub
● If you would like to skip the paprika, you can, as it’s mostly to give a nice color to the finished turkey. With the paprika, you’ll get a nice dark, almost rust color, but will get more of a deep golden color if you remove it. It’s totally up to you.
● For the best results with this rub, cover the entire turkey well with the mixture and then let it rest for about 30 minutes before taking the next steps in the cooking process. You can cook right away, but that flavor will have a bit longer to sink in. If you can get the rub up under the skin, that’s even better.
● This amount should cover 1-2 whole turkeys, depending on the size.
In conclusion, this turkey rub recipe is a simple and delicious way to add flavor to your Thanksgiving or holiday meal. With just a few ingredients, you can elevate the taste of your turkey and impress your guests. Whether you prefer sweet or savory flavors, this rub can be easily adjusted to suit your taste preferences. Give it a try and see for yourself how it takes your turkey from ordinary to extraordinary! Your family and friends will thank you for bringing such a delectable dish to the table. Happy cooking!